US or Canada members, please visit Roadside Assistance Coverage.
Breakdown Assistance services are available in the UK for members in a Life360 Circle subscribed to a current Gold or Platinum plan membership. This benefit is available for passenger vehicles and light truck emergencies.
Note: Life360 does not provide Breakdown Assistance for caravans, trailers, large trucks, RVs, campers, tricycles, livestock transporters, horse boxes, or anything already being towed.
Gold and Platinum members can receive two free service calls per paid Circle per year. Breakdown Assistance provides an initial investigation into the problem and a repair at the roadside, if possible.
- Emergency supplies delivered to your location, including up to 7 litres of fuel.
- Tyre changes if the vehicle has a usable spare.
- If no spare is available, then Vehicle Recovery services will be used.
- Battery jumpstart service if your vehicle’s battery dies.
- Lockout assistance if you are unable to get into your vehicle.
- Vehicle recovery services to a location of your choice, depending on your membership level.
- Gold members receive local recovery from ¼ mile away from home up to 10 miles.
- Platinum members receive recovery services anywhere in the UK (no distance limitations).
How to Use
You must request Breakdown Assistance through the Life360 app, as reimbursement is only applicable for services initiated by Life360.
To access these benefits:
- Tap on the Safety tab at the bottom of the app.
- Tap on Breakdown Assistance.
- Tap on Call Now to get in contact with the Breakdown Assistance team.