US or Canada members, please visit Stolen Phone Protection.
In the event of a stolen phone, Stolen Phone Protection provides the following coverage for members in the UK:
- £250 for Life360 Gold members
- £500 for Life360 Platinum member
- Eligible members are limited to one claim per year per Circle.
- Stolen Phone Protection is available after the first thirty (30) days of enrollment in an eligible membership and is not available during the 7-day free trial period. See the Product and Services Terms for complete details and service limits.
- You must have two actively linked members on the account.
- Your account must show the location history of the stolen phone for the past thirty (30) days.
- Your Life360 membership must be in good standing, and all payments must be up-to-date.
- You must file a police report for the stolen phone. (We do not cover lost phones.)
- You will receive a claim form via email that you will need to fill out completely.
- You must reply to the email within fifteen (15) days of the phone being stolen. Ensure you attach the police report and claim form to the email.
To make a claim:
- Tap on the Safety tab at the bottom of the Life360 app.
- Tap on Stolen Phone Protection.
- Tap on Start your claim.
Note: We reserve the right to deny any claims we deem fraudulent at our sole discretion.