US or Canada members, please visit Medical Assistance Coverage.
Medical Assistance provides Gold and Platinum members in the UK with medical information and services that include:
- A 24-hour Nurse Helpline that gives you access to clinical assessments, education, and general health information.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation to coordinate air and surface transportation and medical care during transport from a hospital or medical facility to the nearest hospital (where appropriate medical care is available.)
- Referrals to medical and dental professionals and pharmacies in the given geographic area.
Note: Medical Assistance coverage only provides the coordination of services needed. The member is responsible for any costs charged by third-party services (e.g., fees for evacuation, such as helicopter or ambulance rides, or medical care costs). Medical Assistance is not a first responder or a replacement for emergency services. In the event of a critical emergency, dial 999 immediately.
To access Medical Assistance:
- Tap on the Safety tab at the bottom of the Life360 app.
- Tap on Medical Assistance.
- Tap on the Call Now button to reach a live support representative.