UK members, please visit Breakdown Assistance.
Roadside Assistance services are available in the US and Canada for members in a Life360 Circle subscribed to a current Gold or Platinum plan membership. This benefit is available for passenger vehicles and light truck emergencies.
Gold and Platinum members can receive two free service calls per paid Circle per year. Roadside Assistance provides an initial investigation into the problem and a repair at the roadside, if possible.
- Up to 3 gallons of fuel delivered to your location.
- Lockout assistance if you are unable to get into your vehicle.
- Battery jumpstart service if your vehicle's battery dies.
- Tire changes if the vehicle has a usable spare.
- If no spare is available, the towing services will be used.
- Towing services to a location of your choice, depending on your membership level.
- Gold members receive free towing up to 5 miles.
- Platinum members receive free towing up to 50 miles.
How to Use
You must request Roadside Assistance through the Life360 app, as reimbursement is only applicable for services initiated by Life360.
To access these benefits:
- Tap on the Safety tab at the bottom of the app.
- Tap on Roadside Assistance.
- Tap on Call Now to get in contact with the Roadside Assistance team.
Note: Roadside Assistance is not available during the 7-day free trial period. See the Product and Services Terms for complete details and service limits.