Roadside Assistance is available with Life360 Gold and Platinum Membership in the U.S. and Canada only, as part of the services included within Family Safety Assist.
Life360 Gold and Platinum Membership gives you peace of mind with comprehensive Roadside Assistance for everyone in your family. If a minor accident or problem leaves you in shock, or you have no idea where you are, you can rely on us to know your exact location.
YOU & YOUR CIRCLE MEMBERS ARE COVERED FOR:
- Towing covers 5 miles (10 km) for Gold members, 50 miles (80 km) for Platinum members
- Flat tires
- Lock outs
- Jump starting a battery
- Running out of gas
Anytime, anywhere, your family can get support while they’re on the road at the push of a button. A real person is here to help you.
Just tap on 'Roadside Assistance' in the Safety tab to start a call with a representative.
- Roadside assistance is not available during the 7-day free trial period.
- Two service calls per Circle, per year, are included in the membership* at no cost (additional service calls will incur a separate charge per call).
- Towing is covered up to 5 miles (10 km) for Gold members and 50 miles (80 km) for Platinum members (additional miles/kilometers will incur a separate charge per mile/kilometer).
- Gas is limited to three gallons (seven liters).
- Roadside Assistance must be initiated by calling Life360 first. We cannot reimburse for services not initiated by Life360.
- Roadside Assistance is limited to passenger cars and light trucks. We cannot provide service for trailers, large trucks, RVs, campers, motorcycles, tricycles, or anything already being towed.
- Roadside Assistance is for emergency use when a normal drive is interrupted by a breakdown of the vehicle. The service is not for vehicles that are already out of service and not able to be driven normally.
NOTE: Maximum of two Roadside Assistance service calls per Circle per year for users in a paid Gold or Platinum Membership.