Places are areas you can define in order to be alerted when a Circle member enters or leaves a location.
Recommended Places include:
Free plans can set up two Places. To set up more Places, upgrade your Membership plan.
To set up Places, follow these steps:
- Tap the Places button on the main Location screen
- Tap +ADD
- Enter an address or location name directly in the box at the top. A list of suggestions will appear. Choose the one you want, or find the location on the map
- To find the location on the map, tap on Locate on Map
- Move the map to center the pin on the location, to find the location on the map, then tap Next
- Choose a name for the location and tap on the + sign to add the Place
- Set the radius of the zone below the map
- Tap Turn on Notifications to be notified when Circle members arrive and leave the Place you create
- Tap Save