Places are areas you can define in order to be alerted when a Circle member enters or leaves a location.
Recommended Places include:
Free plans can set up two Places. To set up more Places, upgrade your Membership plan.
Set up Places
- Tap the Places button on the main Location screen.
- Tap on +ADD
- Enter an address or location name directly in the box at the top. A list of suggestions will appear. Choose the one you want, or find the location on the map
- To find the location on the map, tap on Locate on Map.
- Move the map to center the pin on the location to find the location on the map, then tap on Next.
- Choose a name for the location and tap on the + sign to add the Place.
- Set the radius of the zone below the map.
- Tap on Turn on Notifications to be notified when Circle members arrive and leave the Place you create.
- Tap on Save.