When setting up Places, it is important that two or more Places do not overlap each other. If the radius of two or more Places overlap, touch each other, or are extremely close, you will receive inaccurate Place notifications.
Edit a Place and Place notifications in the app:
You can edit a Place and its radius as long as you created it. To edit a Place:
- Tap on Location at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on Places.
- Select the Place you want to edit.
- Change the Place radius to a minimum of 250 feet or higher.
- Move the map pin to adjust the location.
- Verify that the two Places do not overlap or touch each other.
- Tap on Save in the top right corner.
- Edit Places in other Circles by using the Circle Switcher at the top of the screen.
Turn on/off 'arrive' and 'leave' notifications by tapping on the bell to the right of the Place name in the list.
Note: If you are not receiving Place notifications, check the settings on your phone to make sure Life360 has permission to send notifications.