If your device or someone in your Circle is showing a dead battery or no battery connection at all, the device has lost connection to Life360.
Battery information will not display for a Circle member if their status is one of the following:
- Lost connection
- Logged out
- Location sharing paused
- Location permissions are OFF
- Power save mode is turned ON in phone settings
- Background app permissions are turned OFF
- GPS is turned OFF
- Airplane mode is ON
- The location is stale for more than 30 minutes
Turn off Battery Alerts
If you do not wish to receive low battery alerts for members of your Circle:
- Tap on Settings in your Life360 app.
- Tap on Smart Notifications.
- Under Low Battery Notifications, tap the toggle to the OFF position for each member.