If any of your Circles have an active Silver, Gold or Platinum membership, the name of the Circle will show which membership plan it is subscribed to. Circles with active Silver, Gold, or Platinum Memberships are indicated by a star icon at the top of your dashboard. To confirm membership status:
- Tap the Circle switcher at the top of the screen.
- Look for the Circle that has a star next to the name of the Circle.
- Tap on the Circle with an active membership in order to view benefits and features.
Not seeing a star icon when viewing your upgraded Circles? This may be why:
- Someone may have removed you from the Circle.
- You may have left the Circle that has the membership plan. If so, ask a member of that Circle to invite you back in.
- You may be logging into a different account. Be sure to log into Life360 with the same account you used to purchase the membership.
If you still need help, please submit a request with a screenshot of the receipt for your membership purchase.
Note: Silver, Gold, and Platinum Memberships are currently only available in the U.S. and Canada