Life360 members can contact customer care support in a few ways.
For support in the app:
- Tap on the 'Settings' icon
- Tap on 'Support' (Some users on older version may see 'FAQs' instead of 'Support')
Look through the FAQs or type your question in the search box
If the FAQs are not helpful, tap on the 'Contact' icon at the top right corner and send us a detailed message including account info for all members needing help.The 'Contact' icon will appear after you have looked at at least one FAQ.
When Customer Care sends a reply to your question the reply will be visible in-app by tapping on the 'Contact' icon at the top right. You will also get an email reply.
- See the screenshot below for examples on Apple and Android phones.
For support on the website:
Go to: www.life360.com/support
Look through the FAQs or type your question in the 'Search' box
- If the FAQs are not helpful, tap on the black 'Contact Us' button next to the search box and send us a detailed message including account info for all members needing help.
- See the screenshot below for example
NOTE: Please do not send support issues to the email addresses listed in the Contact Us section on the support page ('press' or 'partners'). These are not monitored for technical support help.
For membership phone support (U.S. members only):
- Life360 members who are subscribed to the Gold and Platinum Membership plans in the U.S. can contact support by calling through the app.
- Tap on the 'Safety' tab icon
- Tap on 'Roadside Assistance'
- When connected, press option #1 for 24/7 roadside assistance
- Press #2 for customer care support
If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 (U.S. members)
'CONTACT US' button examples: