Switching to a new phone, changing phones, or logging in to multiple devices can cause a network error message to appear.
To fix this:
- Log out of Life360 on your new phone or the one you wish to use.
- Login to Life360 on the other device where the account has also been used.
- Go to Device Settings.
- Scroll to find the Life360 app.
On Android phones: tap on Permissions, and turn Location ON.
On iPhones: tap on Location, tap on Always in the Allow Location Access section.
- Log out of Life360 on the device you do not wish to use any longer.
- Log back into the device you wish to use with Life360.
Once logged back into your primary phone, you may need to tap the 'Check In' button a few times to refresh your location.
Fix without access to your previous device:
- Reset the password on your account.
- Log out of Life360.
- Power off your phone for five minutes.
- Log in to Life360.