We want you to have access to all the features and benefits you signed up for with your Life360 Membership. There are a few reasons why you might not be seeing them.
One easy way to tell if the Circle you are in right now has a Silver, Gold, or Platinum Membership is the star next to the name of the Circle at the top of the screen.*
- Tap on the Circle switcher at the top of the screen.
- Look for the Circle that has a star next to the name of the Circle.
- If any of them have a membership, the name of the Circle will show which membership plan it is subscribed to, for example "Silver Membership", "Gold Membership" or "Platinum Membership"
- Tap on the Circle that has the membership plan to get into that Circle and see the features.
If you do not see a Circle with a star, but you know you purchased a membership plan, here are some reasons why:
- Someone may have removed you from the Circle.
- You may have left the Circle that has the membership plan. If so, ask a member of that Circle to invite you back in.
- You may be logging into a different account. Be sure to log into Life360 with the same account you used to purchase the membership.
If you were receiving the membership features and left the Circle it was applied to, never fear, the membership is still applied to that Circle. Please contact our Customer Care team, they can transfer the membership to the correct Circle for you, or a member of that Circle can invite you back.
If you still need help, please contact our Customer Care team with a screenshot of the receipt for your membership purchase and we will be happy to get you connected to your membership plan again.
Note: Silver, Gold, and Platinum Memberships are currently only available in the U.S. and Canada
*The image below shows the Platinum, Gold, and Silver badges under the Circles' name. If no membership plan is listed, that means the Circle is on the free plan.