UK members, please visit Disaster Response Coverage.
Disaster Response provides Platinum members in the US and Canada with help in life-threatening situations like natural disasters and global pandemics.
- Natural Disaster Evacuation: If you require emergency evacuation due to a natural disaster, our agents will arrange your transportation to the nearest safe location, lodging, and travel arrangements to your home or an alternate location.
- Emergency Assistance: We provide real-time information and expert resources about infectious disease outbreaks, including COVID-19. If you or a family member get sick, you can call for around-the-clock medical advice, support finding medical care, and help with travel arrangements if necessary.
- Active Shooter Events: If you think a child or loved one is near a school shooting or other volatile situation, call us to get the latest available information. We’ll provide updates from the news sources we monitor and stay on the line with you for as long as you need through phone and text.
- Emergency Evacuation: If you or a family member require emergency evacuation due to political or military events, we will arrange your transportation to the nearest safe location, lodging, and additional travel arrangements to your home or an alternate location.
Note: Disaster Response Coverage only provides the coordination of services needed. The member is responsible for any costs charged by third-party services (e.g., fees for evacuation such as helicopter rides or medical care costs).
To access Disaster Response:
- Tap on the Safety tab at the bottom of the app.
- Tap on Disaster Response.
- Tap on the Call Now button to reach a live support representative.