Disaster Response provides U.S. Platinum Members with help in life-threatening situations like natural disasters, active shootings, and global pandemics. Benefits include:
- Natural Disaster Evacuation: If you require emergency evacuation due to a natural disaster, our agents will arrange your transportation to the nearest safe location, lodging within a safe haven, and additional travel arrangements to your home or an alternate study or work location
- Emergency Assistance: We provide real-time information and expert resources about infectious disease outbreaks, including COVID-19. If you or a family member fall ill, call to get advice and help with 24/7 emergency medical monitoring, assistance in finding appropriate medical care and testing, and help with travel coordination and evacuation.
- Active Shooter Events: If you think a child or loved one is near a school shooting or other volatile situation, call us to get the latest available information. We’ll provide updates from the news sources we monitor and stay on the line with you for as long as you need, through phone and text.
- Emergency Evacuation: If you or a family member require emergency evacuation due to political or military events, we will arrange your transportation to the nearest safe location, lodging within a safe haven, and additional travel arrangements to their home or an alternate study or work location.
To access Disaster Response:
- Tap on the Safety tab
- Tap on the Disaster Response row
- Reach trained agents by tapping the call button
NOTE: Platinum members are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers in the execution of any of the services offered.