If you are a Life360 Platinum member in the U.S., Travel Support is included as part of your membership.
Travel Support provides help with travel arrangements, lost luggage, translator services, and more.
To access Travel Support, Platinum members should tap on the Safety tab at the bottom of the app and tap on the Travel Support row, which will lead to a screen with a call button to reach our trained agents who can provide assistance on the following:
- 24/7 emergency travel arrangements: We can assist you once a trip has started with changing airline, hotel, or car rental reservations.
- Lost/Stolen travel documents assistance: We can provide assistance to you for the replacements of passports, airline documents, birth certificates and other travel-related documents.
- Lost luggage assistance: We can assist you with the tracking of luggage lost in transit once you have made a claim with the airline.
- Translator and interpreter referral: We can provide you with access to an interpreter via telephone 24 hours a day or referrals to local translators and interpreters in the case of communication problems which cannot be solved via telephone.
- Pre-trip information: We can provide you with pre-trip information such as visa, passport and inoculation requirements, cultural information, weather conditions, embassy and consulate referrals, foreign exchange rates, and travel advisories.