UK members, please visit Stolen Phone Protection.
In the event of a stolen phone, Stolen Phone Protection provides the following coverage for members in the US and Canada:
- $100 for Life360 Silver members
- $250 for Life360 Gold members
- $500 for Life360 Platinum members
- Eligible members are limited to one claim per year per paid Circle.
- Stolen Phone Protection is available after the first thirty (30) days of enrollment in an eligible membership (includes the 7-day free trial period). See the Product and Services Terms for complete details and service limits.
- You must have two actively linked members on the account.
- Your account must show the location history of the stolen phone for the past thirty (30) days.
- Your Life360 paid membership must be in good standing, and all payments must be up-to-date.
- You must file a police report for the stolen phone. (We do not cover lost phones.)
- You will receive a claim form via email that you will need to fill out completely.
- You must reply to the email from Life360 Customer Care within fifteen (15) days of the phone being stolen. Ensure you attach the police report and claim form to the email.
To make a claim:
- Tap on the Safety tab at the bottom of the Life360 app.
- Tap on Stolen Phone Protection.
- Tap on Start your claim.
Note: We reserve the right to deny any claims we deem fraudulent at our sole discretion.